Set The Quantity To 1 When A Product Is Selected In Aggregate Promotion (Edit Promotion)
(Doc ID 2319081.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to set the quantity to 1 when I select a product in the aggregate product selection on edit promotion.
1. Add a promotion to an order.
2. From order select the promotion and do edit promotion.
3. In the edit promotion list, select a record which is an aggregate record.
4. Click on add item button, a popup opens up.
5. In the popup window you see list of products.
6. Select one and click on Add button.
Now since there is no value in quantity field the selected product is not added.
What I want to achieve is that the selected record should get added to the order line item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!