Chart Based on Custom BC Is Not Displaying and the Applet Seems Broken
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Chart based on custom BC - copied SR chart to a custom screen based on a custom BC that is a copy from SRs. The according list applet is placed on top, and the BC of the chart applet is replaced with custom BC.
The chart is not displaying and the applet seems broken.
1. Make copies of the vanilla:
-> Service Request BC
-> SR Chart - Trend Analysis By Status(SubStatus) --> view
-> Service Request List Applet --> applet
-> Request Chart Applet - Trend Analysis By Status(SubStatus) --> applet
2. Create custom BO to support the new view.
3. Modify Service Request Screen to include the new view as Screen View; similar to the configuration for the vanilla
5. Administer new view: register the view and add it to new custom Responsibility; Clear Cache
Using dedicated client:
1. Access Service Requests Screen
2. Create some Service Request records with different Statuses
3. Access Service Request Charts from the dropdown
4. Select Trend Analysis By Status in the Lower Applet ==========> this is the vanilla view and is displaying the chart correctly
5. Select the custom view: LCA Trend Analysis By Status =============> behavior replicated; an empty frame is displayed instead of the Chart
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms