Gotoview On Web Page Not Working
(Doc ID 2320313.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.15 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is a spin-off of SR 3-15287915921.
On Customer's custom Login Page, they have a Web Page Item type Link invoked method GotoView.
The Web Page Item Paramater is View and the name of the view.
In Siebel V7.8 standard interactivity, it's working fine. When they click on the link, they are navigating to the view indicated in the Web Page Item Parameter.
However, In Siebel IP2016, when they click on the link, nothing happens. In the Console they have the following error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'GotoView' of undefined(…)
1. In <Login Web Page>, create a new Web Page Item - "GotoPage" as follows:
Name Type Caption Method Invoked Item Identifier
GotoPage Link GotoView GotoView 60
2. Add Web Page Item Parameter as follows:
View <Name of VIew>
3. Create placeholder in SWELogin.swt
<span class="siebui-ctrl-input"><swe:pageitem id="60" property="FormattedHtml"/></span>
4. Compile the <Login Web Page> and restart the system.
5. Notice the link "GotoView" appears.
6. But clicking on that doesn't do anything - it doesn't navigate to <Name of View>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document