Wrong User Id Is Showing In Owner Field Of Scheduled Reports View
(Doc ID 2322977.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.10 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enable scheduling for Siebel 16.10 [IP2016] with BI Publisher: 18.104.22.168.160719
1. Logged into Siebel UI with user 'GUESTERM'
2. Navigate to 'Scheduled Reports' view
3. Could see owner equal to point to 'guesterm'
4. Logged out from session and logged back with "SADMIN'
5. Could see owner equal to still points to previous logged in user id 'guesterm', instead of 'sadmin'
Scheduled Reports view in Siebel UI should always show the logged in userid in 'Owner equal to' field. Instead it is showing previou logged in user Id in 'Owner equal to' field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document