In ADM User Property AlwaysUpdateHeaderWhenChildUpdated Also Updates Description Field for LOV_TYPE List of Values
(Doc ID 2323570.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.5 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Business Component User Property AlwaysUpdateHeaderWhenChildUpdated to indicate that a child LOV was updated for Application Deployment Manager (ADM), the Description field in the LOV_TYPE List of Values is also unexpectedly updated.
1. Launch Siebel Tools
2. Locate Business Component List Of Values.
3. Add the following BC User Property
4. Compile Object into SRF.
5. Launch application.
6. Go to Administration - Data > List of Values.
7. Search for LOV where Type=<Hierarchical LOV; example Type=AR_TYPE>.
8. Update this vanilla hierarchical LOV.
9. Perform ADM Deployment.
Result: Observe that the Description field for LOV_TYPE has been updated with:
This changes the Description field for the LOV_TYPE List of Values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!