Too Many Product Selected on Relation after Constraint Error
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WHAT IS THE DESIRED BEHAVIOR?
Too many product should not selected when Constrain error thrown in
WHAT IS THE ACTUAL OR UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR?
Too many Products are getting selected when Constrain error is thrown in
1) Import the product from the provided product.xml file.
2) Create a Sales Order and in the line item select the Product "Mobilny
Internet dla Firm"
The product 'Internet bez limitu" gets added as child.
3) Launch the configurator and select "proBiz Internet" from rel1.
4) Go to next tab and select the product ("proBiz Europa VIP") from rel2
5) Click On Done button.
6) Go to product configuration again
7. Uncheck 1-st product from "rel1" group ("proBiz Internet")
8. Click "Undo" after constraint error appears
9. Uncheck product from "rel2" group ("proBiz Europa VIP")
10. Uncheck 1-st product from "rel1" group ("proBiz Internet")
11. Select other product from "rel1" group (NOT "proBiz Internet")
12. Go to second tab and come back.
Result: Both "proBiz Internet" and second (from 11th step) products are
EXPECTED: Only one (from 11th step) product is selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms