Too Many Product Selected on Relation after Constraint Error
(Doc ID 2327145.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WHAT IS THE DESIRED BEHAVIOR?
Too many product should not selected when Constrain error thrown in
WHAT IS THE ACTUAL OR UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR?
Too many Products are getting selected when Constrain error is thrown in
1) Import the product from the provided product.xml file.
2) Create a Sales Order and in the line item select the Product "Mobilny
Internet dla Firm"
The product 'Internet bez limitu" gets added as child.
3) Launch the configurator and select "proBiz Internet" from rel1.
4) Go to next tab and select the product ("proBiz Europa VIP") from rel2
5) Click On Done button.
6) Go to product configuration again
7. Uncheck 1-st product from "rel1" group ("proBiz Internet")
8. Click "Undo" after constraint error appears
9. Uncheck product from "rel2" group ("proBiz Europa VIP")
10. Uncheck 1-st product from "rel1" group ("proBiz Internet")
11. Select other product from "rel1" group (NOT "proBiz Internet")
12. Go to second tab and come back.
Result: Both "proBiz Internet" and second (from 11th step) products are
EXPECTED: Only one (from 11th step) product is selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document