Too Many Product Selected on Relation after Constraint Error
(Doc ID 2327145.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WHAT IS THE DESIRED BEHAVIOR?
Too many product should not selected when Constrain error thrown in
WHAT IS THE ACTUAL OR UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR?
Too many Products are getting selected when Constrain error is thrown in
1) Create the product setup required
2) Create a Sales Order and in the line item select the Product "Test1"
The product 'Test2" gets added as child.
3) Launch the configurator and select "Test3" from rel1.
4) Go to next tab and select the product ("Test4") from rel2
5) Click On Done button.
6) Go to product configuration again
7. Uncheck 1-st product from "rel1" group ("Test3")
8. Click "Undo" after constraint error appears
9. Uncheck product from "rel2" group ("Test4")
10. Uncheck 1-st product from "rel1" group ("Test3")
11. Select other product from "rel1" group (NOT "Test3")
12. Go to second tab and come back.
Result: Both "Test3" and second (from 11th step) products are
EXPECTED: Only one (from 11th step) product is selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document