Generation Of Custom Siebel Report Failing After Upgrade Of BI Publisher 10.1.3.4.1 To 220.127.116.11.0
(Doc ID 2329632.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 18.104.22.168.9 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
we have upgraded our BI Publisher from 10.1.3.4.1 to 22.214.171.124.0 with Siebel IP2016 and are experiencing some serious issues with at least one of our custom Reports ( that worked fine in 10g ).
This issue is currently blocking us in the final phase of UAT and therefore a showstopper for our production GoLive.
Steps we have performed for the Upgrade:
- Installed BI Publisher 126.96.36.199.0
- Performed BI Publisher for Siebel changes as per the following notes:
Integrating Oracle BI Publisher with Siebel CRM (Doc ID 1501378.1)
Siebel Reports with Oracle BI Publisher 11g (Doc ID 2102311.2)
SBL-EAI-05001: Exception In Java Business Service In Stage Error When Uploading Siebel BIP Report on IP2016 (Doc ID 2183648.1)
- Switched the PublicReportService_v11 Webservice URL in Siebel to point to the new BIP 12c instance instead of 10g.
- On the Siebel-Server confirmed that the 10g Report templates and xliff files are registered and files are present in the SiebelFS, under siebsrvr/xmlp/templates and siebsrvr/xmlp/xliff/enu ( see attachment siebsrvr_xmlp_template.txt )
Note: This has not changed from the working BIP 10g integration.
- Performed the Report-Upload for all Report Templates from the Siebel UI.
- Confirmed that all Report upload and conversion was completed properly to the new .xdm and .xdo directory structure. ( see attachment bip_report_upload_after_conversion.txt )
- Performed some basic testing of a few reports and all worked fine.
During our UAT we experienced an issue with one of our customized Reports that worked fine with BIP 10.1.3.4.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!