Cursors not getting released when using the WF UCM Process Merge Request
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Universal Customer Master - Version 126.96.36.199.17 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Make sure you have Data in S_DEDUP_RESULT Table.
2. First initiated a job to process 5k merge records from S_DEDUP_RESULT using workflow "UCM Process Merge Request"
3. During the job, monitored the dynamic performance views, specifically following the statistic values for "open cursors current".
4. Throughout the job, the cursor count for a specific SID increased steadily, slightly decreasing when the SID was in Active status and increasing when the SID was in Inactive status.
5. After 5k records were processed and the job was marked as "Success", the cursor count for that SID did not decrease on job completion.
6. Then subsequently ran another job to process an additional 1k merge records using the same out-of-the-box workflow. The same SID was used during this job, the value of "open cursors current" increased.the cursor count for that SID did not decrease on job completion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms