UCM Batch Process CDM Match Step Resulted In NoMatch/Insert Of New Contact And Generates User Key Violation
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Universal Customer Master - Version 16.6 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UCM Batch Process is being used to load the Contact and Address data coming from external application. For the batch process,Out of the box component: "UCM Batch Manager" and the OOTB workflow "UCM Batch Process" are being used.
Also using OEDQ Matching based on Cluster Key for Contact and Address. The auto match threshold is set to 91%, that is when the cluster key match return the match threshold > 91, then the identified record gets updated, if the match threshold < 91 then the new record is inserted.
When the batch process runs, below observations were made.
1. For SDH record, the cluster key match identified multiple Contact records.
2. The CDM Match tried matching the Contact and Address records to identify the Match Threshold
3. The process did not find any record having match threshold > 91, so the process tried inserting the record
4. While insert, the Integration object level user keys are getting matched and for one of the user key the matching record is identified (present in the Contact), because of which the Insert operation failed.
5. The SDH record get update as Incomplete with error message text as "
"Insert operation on integration component 'Contact' failed because a matching record in business component 'Contact' with search specification '[Email Address] = "firstname.lastname@example.org" AND [First Name] = "JOHN" AND [Primary Organization Id] = "1-XO3" AND [Last Name] = "SMITH" AND [Home Phone #] = "7864435952"' was found.(SBL-EAI-04383)"
Now the question is why the cluster key match did not identify this respective contact record and update the same, instead it went ahead for Inserting the Contact and failed because of User Key match?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms