After a Database Schema upgrade kit is applied, the Siebel Remote Client launches with a partially rendered screen.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Anywhere - Version 16.13 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the Siebel Remote Client applies a Siebel Database Schema kit, the client opens with a partially rendered screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1. import a new repository as "Siebel Repository - New"
2. open Siebel Tools and rename "Siebel Repository" to "Siebel Repository - orig"
3. rename "Siebel Repository - New" to "Siebel Repository"
4. create a Database Schema kit
5. apply, activate and distribute the kit
6. synchronize the client
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms