Able To Create Existing Records On FINS Healthcare Provider List Applet
(Doc ID 2330766.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.11 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Siebel version 15.11:
Users are able to create existing records when using a M:M relationship between Contact and FINS Healthcare Provider.
Test Case for this scenario
1. Create Link between Contact and FINS Healthcare Provider as M:M relationship. Create link on Contact BO.
2. On Contact Detail View, set up FINS Health Facility Providers List Applet as a child applet
3. In FINS Healthcare Provider BC, set Field "Party Type" to Join on S_PARTY_REL, Column REL_TYPE_CD. Also, set Field "Start Date" to Join on S_PARTY_REL, Column START_DT.
4. For Party Type field give it a pre and post default value, can be anything
5. For Start Date field give it a pre and post default value of "System: Timestamp"
6. May need to insert records for Providers as by default there are none. This was done via SQL to create first record.
1. Log into Siebel Application, FINS particularly
2. Navigate to Contact Form Applet.
3. Navigate so that the parent Applet is Contact Form and child applet is FINS Health Facility Providers List Applet
4. Create 10+ records in the FINS Health Facility Providers List Applet
5. Navigate away then come back to this view.
6. Should see 10 records in the child applet.
7. Click to add a new record. Select an existing record from the Popup, this needs to be a record that is displayed currently in the child applet, In my case i picked Test Record 1.
8. User should see error that record exists.
9. Click to add a new record. Select an existing record from the Popup that is not currently displayed, in my case i picked Test Record 9 as it was not displayed.
10. This time you will not get an error that the record exists.
11. You will see that the START_DT Column on S_PARTY_REL has been updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document