Unable To Format Text (indent ) In Communication Template In Plain Text Format
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.11 [IP2014] version, Comms Server & Email Response
When creating Simple email template in Siebel Application using Plain Text mode, when some line of the text is indent using either TAB, SPACES or Increase Indent button, after the user save the record the indent is missing.
The lines that were indent should not loose it after the template is saved.
This is happening with OpenUI mode using Internet Explorer 11.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application
2. Go to Site Map>Administration - Communications>All Templates
3. Create a template record
4. Enter some text in the Body, and indent some line to the right using TAB or SPACES or Increase Indent button.
5. Step out of the record to save it
6. Verify the text again the indent is lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms