"UNCAUGHT RANGEERROR: MAXIMUM CALL STACK SIZE EXCEEDED" CAUSES WEBSERVER CRASH
(Doc ID 2332402.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 16.12 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue is reproduced following the below steps :
- Using Chrome - load first tab with http://siebel_webserver/fins_enu and log in.
- Create a second tab - and do the same thing - at the error page that mentions having a session open - choose the middle option and login.
- Go to Site Map in one session and go to the Accounts screen > Account Management view > Drilldown on an account
- Go to the second session and navigate to any view
- Go back to the first session and navigate to any view
- Just keep do some random navigation steps in the two sessions
WHAT IS THE DESIRED BEHAVIOR?
This is happening due to duplicate sessions in OUI and hence this needs to be prevented. No happening on Single browser sessions.
WHAT IS THE ACTUAL OR UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR?
duplicate sessions causing this error : "UNCAUGHT RANGEERROR: MAXIMUM CALLSTACK SIZE EXCEEDED"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document