Calendar GanttChart OUI Applet Not Getting Refreshed
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 15.6 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are using IP2015.6 and facing an issue that whenever we change the date from eCalendar Detail Applet to book appointment, the same date is not updated in Calendar GanttChart OUI Applet. user needs to manually scroll to the date in Gantt chart we view the entry.
This is replicated in vanilla srf as well. However this is working in HI application (ActiveX)
We are using IE version 11.
Please help us to resolve this issue. we would like to see that date also gets refresh when changed in above applet (eCalendar Detail Applet)
1. Create an event for Oct 19th at 12.00 pm and it shows correctly on
the Gantt chart.
2. Now, change the date of the event from Oct 19th to Oct 20th leaving
start time and end time same - the Gantt chart is still showing Oct 19th
without the event.
3. When scrolling, the event for Oct 20th is shown.
Clearly the Gantt chart is showing the incorrect date but without the event.
However the correct event is shown for 20th Oct.
Based on the above steps, the Gantt Chart should've shown the correct date - that is changed date.
1. Navigate to the Calendar Applet
2. Create a New activity
3. observe that the activity is created at the child applet Gantt Chart
4. Go back and make changes to the activity date and step off the record
5. Observe that the record changes is saved at the parent applet but does not
reflect on the Child Applet - the Gantt Chart applet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms