SiebelApp.S_App.SetProfileAttr Causing Error SBL-UIF-00313 In Picklists When Used In FieldChange Function
(Doc ID 2334616.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Presentation Model (PM) to DEFAULT LIST APPLET the presence of SiebelApp.S_App.SetProfileAttr in FieldChange function causes PickList applets that are opened on List Applets to throw an error when you change the record selected. The picklist applet cannot be closed unless the user presses the applet X symbol rather than OK or Cancel.
STEPS to replicate this:
1. Create a custom JS with SiebelApp.S_App.SetProfileAttr function
2. Add custom JS file to C:\Siebel\eappweb\PUBLIC\scripts\siebel\custom
3. Add record to Manifest Files
3. Add record in Manifest Administration with:
Type = Applet
Usage = Presentation Model
Name = DEFAULT LIST APPLET
It references the file added at the previous step.
5. Log out and clear the browser cache.
6. Log into the application.
7. Go to List of Values page and access the Parent LIC dropdown list ( use TAB to enter the Column where the Pick Applet resides). The pick applet popups up.
8. Change the focus to a different record in the Parent LIC associated to the dropdown.
9. ERROR: An error happened during restoring the context for requested location. (SBL-UIF-00313)
NOTE: If CLICK is used to open the pop-up, error is not triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document