The CTI Call Data Used In Find Search Keep Showing In New Searches Using Find
(Doc ID 2334850.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 [IP2016] version, CTI
Siebel CTI user receiving an inbound call with no corresponding record in Siebel DB will automatically open the Find Dialog and populate some search field with the caller number.
In case the user manually deleted the value populated by CTI and do the search and after that try to open the Find Dialog again the value manually type does not show up and it kept showing the value provide by CTI event.
The Find Dialog should show the last value searched and not the one deleted by the user since the CTI data was not really the correct one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Siebel CTI user login to Siebel Application and Siebel CTI Toolbar.2. Siebel CTI user receives an Inbound Call
3. This opens the quick Find Dialog on the right top corner and populate the Find Field with the values received by CTI event Response "OnInboundCallReceived"
4. The Siebel CTI user change the Find Field data to another value since the value populate is not the one to be used on the search
5. Siebel CTI user click on Search to find the record.
6. Siebel CTI user open the Find Dialog again.
7. The Find field still show the value that came from the event response "OnInboundCallReceived" and NOT the value that was manually enter by the user and used on the last search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document