Activity Created trought Activity Plan Template not Shown in Calendar
(Doc ID 2335190.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] to 18.4 [Release V16 to V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to IP16, it was found that activities created using activity plan template do not show in Calendar.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Administration Data -> Activity templates
2. Create a template and add an activity to it of type call inbound with duration 30 and status Active.
3. Navigate to Accounts , drill down on an account and select Activity plans sub view
4. Create an activity plan record and select the template created in step 2
5. Save the activity plan record and an activity is automatically created and saved with type Call inbound , duration 30.
6. Drill down on the activity and confirm that Display in field is set to "Calendar and activities"
7. Navigate to Calendar screen and check if the activity is displayed. It is not.
8. Navigate to activities , select the activity created from template and change the "Display in" field to "Activities only" , save the record, then change it back to "Calendar and activities" and save again.
9. Navigate back to Calendar screen , and activity is now displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!