List Export/Import Is Canceled When Snooze Time Is Selected on Alarm Popup
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.17 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During an export if the Alarm Reminder Applet occurs and users selects delay to snooze then export cancels immediately.
The export process should not stop.
STEPS to replicate
1. Login to Siebel Call Center Application
2. Go to Activities Screen
3. Create a new Appointment
4. Go to More Info Tab and check the Alarm Flag
5. Go to Contacts Screen > All Contacts
6. Click on Setting Button > Export
7. During export the alarm pop-up appears > choose 15 minutes and click Snooze
NOTE: When users selects any delay value to snooze, then export cancels immediately.
The export closes when the Alarm pop-up disappears.
No changes were done. Behavior is replicated on Standard Environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms