LIST EXPORT/IMPORT IS CANCELED WHEN SNOOZE TIME IS SELECTED ON ALARM POPUP
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.17 [IP2016] to 17.2 [IP2017] [Release V16 to V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During an export if the Alarm Reminder Applet occurs and users selects delay to snooze then export cancels immediately.
The export process should not stop.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Contact List Applet
2. During export Alarm Reminder Applet may occur.
3. When users directly clicks Dismiss or Snooze then export process continues.
4. When users selects delay to snooze then export cancels immediately.
Issue was replicated in house:
1. Login to Siebel Call Center Application
2. Go to Activities Screen
3. Create a new Appointment
4. Go to More Info Tab and check the Alarm Flag
5. Go to Contacts Screen > All Contacts
6. Click on Setting Button > Export
7. During export the alarm pop-up appears > choose 15 minutes and click Snooze
The export closes when the Alarm pop-up disappears.
No changes were done. Behavior is replicated on Standard Environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms