IP17 Deleted Workspace Shows Up In Web Tools By Default If It Is The Last Workspace User Has Opened
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.2 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.2 [IP2017] version, Installation
I deleted a workspace in tools. When I open web tools, this shows up open by default. This was the last workspace I have opened. I would have expected that deleted workspace not be displayed anymore.
Deleted workspace should not show up in the webtools
The issue can reproduced with below steps
- Create a workspace and then delete it.
- Login to webtools and check if the deleted workspace shows up on the top right corner
1. Configure webtools with 2 users say (SADMIN and GUESTCST)
2. Login with SADMIN User and click on Cube Icon to open the workspace.
3. Create a workspace say "TEST05" for SADMIN user and open it by clicking on Open Button
4. When you open the workspace "TEST05", it shows up on the Top right corner of the workspace.
5. Log in to GUESTCST and make sure that "TEST05" shows up under the Workspace List.
6. Go back to SADMIN user session and delete the workspace TEST05.
7. Switch back to GUESTCST Session and refresh the screen, Workspace does not show up in the workspace list but shows up on the top right corner
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms