db2jcc4.jar Requires To Run Siebel Management Console (SMC) for DB2 server
(Doc ID 2336986.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 17.2 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.2 [IP2017] version, Upgrade
Siebel IP 2017 installation, Management console gives invalid username/password
Installed SAI on SBLWEB and App server on SBLAPP. After logging into SMC for the first time, and creating the gateway profile, we used the username DSADMIN/**** and saved the profile. We got the message "Security Profile Validation Successful. Log in with new credentials to proceed to next next" and we were redirected to SMC login page. When we enter the userid and password, we get an error message "The user ID or Password you entered is incorrect".
We restored both the servers and tried again and hit the same issue again.
"The user ID or Password you entered is incorrect".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install Siebel Application Interface component on SBLWEB.
2. Install Siebel Enterprise Serer component (Gateway and Siebel Server) on SBLAPP.
3. Configure DB2 database for IP2017 on another dedicated DB2 server.
4. Start Siebel Management Console (SMC) connecting to SBLWEB.
5. Create Gateway Profile with username DSADMIN and save it.
6. After the message "Security Profile Validation Successful. Log in with new credentials to proceed to next", SMC login page is displayed.
7. Attempt to login as DSADMIN, then the error message "The user ID or Password you entered is incorrect" is shown.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot setup Gateway and other Siebel Enterprise Server components.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document