Pre Pick Compatibility Functionality Is Not Working With Remote Configurator
(Doc ID 2339368.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Configurator Runtime - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Pre Pick compatibility functionality is not working with Remote Configurator
Customer is using Pick compatibility functionality, which is correctly set:
• Force Refresh is set to Y in Configurator Siebel web template
• “Order Management – PrePickCompatibility” parameter is set to True in Object Managers (eCommunications and Product Configurator)
• Variable Maps contain correct definition of Pre Pick Compatibility and Pre Pick Mode.
They run Product Configurator in a dedicated Object Manager ('Product Configurator - Use Remote Service' parameter is set to True in eCommunications Object Manager)
They work with Eligibility Mode defined to 2
They have a Compatibility rule defined in Compatibility Matrix “product A in Root Product 1 exclude product B in Root Product 1”.
• When selecting Product B whereas Product A is already selected = > the rule is not triggered so no incompatibility message is displayed.
• When reopening root Product 1 in Configurator (after validating the selection of Products A and B), this incompatibility rule is triggered (as if they were in Post Pick Mode but they are not) and the incompatibility message is finally displayed.
Issue: Pre-Pick compatibility is not working when Remote eConfigurator is used
Please not that when disabling Remote Configurator, the behavior is correct (an incompatibility message is displayed immediately when selecting Product B whereas Product A is already selected).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document