IP2017 Applet Web Editor Issue
(Doc ID 2340615.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 17.3 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.3 [IP2017] version, Configuration - Dev Env
Available Controls are affected by queries against the Controls List Applet.
Available Controls shouldn't be affected by queries against the controls list applet
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Siebel Web Tools, create a workspace and open the workspace
2. Query for Contact Form Applet > Control
3. Query for Control Name = Status, it returns three records
4. Click on Applet Web Template > under the Edit Mode > Click the Pencil icon to Edit the web template
5. Note that only control records returned from step three are visible as unmapped controls
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document