IP2016: Today() Function Is Giving Wrong Value During Daylight Saving
(Doc ID 2341639.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 16.15 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IP2016: Today() function is giving wrong value during Daylight Saving where Timestamp() does give the correct value.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps
1. Create Two New Calculated Fields on any BC
2. Todays Date – Calculated Value = Today()
3. Todays Timestamp - Calculated Value = Timestamp()
4. Expose these two fields in the UI or add a button to display these two values
5. Set your local time on your machine to 11/05/2017 12:30:00 AM
6. Login to Siebel Developer/Thick client
7. See the value of the two new fields
8. Today Date will be 11/04/2017
9. Todays Timestamp will be 11/05/2017 12:30:00 AM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document