OpenUI Activity Calendar Displaying Issue
(Doc ID 2342365.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.3 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality
The following behavior was reported on 15.18 version and reproduced also on latest 17.3 version
If one activity has been set in calendar with duration which cover part of next day, the calendar eCalendar Monthly Applet will display the appointment only on first day.
The activity should be displayed on both days in monthly calendar.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect to Siebel Vanilla with SADMIN
2. Go to Site Map -> Administration > User, and select Employee view
3. In the form applet below the list applet, check the Time Zone, and select a value in the pick applet with (GMT+01:00) time zone
4. Navigate to Activities -> My activities
5. Create an activity with parameters:
Start: 12/22/2017 08:00 PM
End: 12/23/2017 02:00 AM
Account: any value
(Keep other default values)
6. Navigate to Employee view, Query the SADMIN user and drilldown on the Last Name
7. Select Calendar subview and switch on monthly calendar
8. On the second day of the activity ( 23 december ) there is no activity in the calendar
9. Navigate to My activities and change the end date to 12/23/2017 08:00 pM
10. Navigate to Employees -> drill down on SADMIN -> Calendar -> monthly calendar
11. This time the activity shows on two days as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document