Previous OSES Search Results Are Showing for NNon-Existing Record
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.9 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Previous OSES Search Results are showing for non existing record, here are steps to reproduce the same
1. Search with a Contact record say "User1 Test1" (this is there in your db as I can see from screenshots)
2. As a result you will see "User1 Test1" in search result Pane.
3. Then drilldown on the contact in the search result pane
4. Post that open OSES advanced search and then search with any name or string which you are sure of that doesnot exists like "Tickooooooooooooooo".
Perform this without any logout after doing previous search.
4. As a result you should not see any record in search result pane applet. But still get "User1 Test1" along with text as No Records"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms