Unable To Skip "CalculatePriceAndCheckEligibility" Signal
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.18 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.18 [IP2016] version, Order Management
In 16.18 there is an additional call of "CalculatePriceAndCheckEligibility" signal.This additional call will interfere if customer wants to skip this signal.
Setting "PSP Driver Workflow Process" from the signal by using the conditional profile attribute "SkipToEnd" to "Y" will not work. The profile attribute is set back to N.
The Profile Attribute SkipToEnd should be able to skip CalculatePriceAndCheckEligibility signal when is set to Y for BS SIS OM PMT
1. In Edit Promotion UI, When we add any root customizable product. Then OOTB signal is called for E&C i.e. CalculatePriceAndCheckEligibility
2. This calls E&C workflow and also AEC engine (custom advanced eligibility and compatibility workflow)
3. Which generates some actions to add/delete some products. Where, we are calling " UpdateStructure" method from " ISS Promotion Edit UI Service" BS to delete another root
4. Once the root is deleted, we found another call to " CalculatePriceAndCheckEligibility" signal. Where the pevious call was not finished This additional call to signal was not happening in DV1 environment which is on PS9
5. This additional call created some issues for us. So, we tried to skip the process " PSP Driver Workflow Process" from the signal by using the conditional profile attribute "SkipToEnd" to "Y"
GetProfileAttr('SkipToEnd') = 'N' OR GetProfileAttr('SkipToEnd') IS NULL -- this is the condition to call "PSP Driver Workflow Process" workflow inside signal CalculatePriceAndCheckEligibility
6. This did not work because it seems that vanilla code is setting this profile attribute to "N" somewhere. I increased the log levels to 5 and did not see where it is reset to "N"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms