Mutually Require Constrain Is Not Throwing Error For Attributes Shown In Red Color When Selected
(Doc ID 2348113.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 15.11 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.11 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Mutually Require constrain is not throwing error message when attributes are selected which are shown in Red color
Mutually Require constrain will throw error message when attributes are selected which are shown in Red color
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create below 3 attributes
i. A has an attribute values AA1, AA2, AA3
ii. C has an attribute values CA1, CA2, CA3
iii. D has an attribute values DA1, DA2, DA3
2. Created Product structure
CP Attribute A with values AA1, AA2, AA3
|--CCP1 Attribute C with values CA1, CA2, CA3
|--CCP2 Attribute D with values DA1, DA2, DA3
3. Created below 3 constrains under CP
i. When possible, constrain the attribute CCP >> CCP >> CCP1 >> CCP1 >> C = CA2 to be true with a priority of 0 - Soft rule
ii. When the attribute CCP >> CCP >> CCP1 >> CCP1 >> C = CA2 and the attribute A = AA2 mutually require each other
iii. When the attribute CCP >> CCP >> CCP1 >> CCP1 >> C = CA2 and selection of CCP>> CCP >> CCP2 >> CCP2 mutually require each other
4. Validating CP AA2 is defaulted and CCP2 is defaulted under CCP.
5. Upon selecting CCP1 and CA2 is defaulted and other values CA1 and CA3 are shown in red color this is due mutually require rule.
6. Up on selecting CA1/CA3 allowing to select attribute values and not thrown any error message ...this is issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document