In Siebel Tools, After Change in Workflow, Workflow Simulator Does not See Latest Change
(Doc ID 2348118.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.13 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.13 [IP2016] version, Siebel Workflow
In Siebel Tools, after making change(s) in Workflow, the Workflow Simulator does not recognize the latest change.
Changes made in the workflow process should be visible in Workflow Simulator without having to restart the dedicated client.
1. Open Siebel Tools, then open a Workflow.
2. Launch Workflow Simulator: the Siebel dedicated client is launched (workflow which is created in Workspace).
3. Close the Simulator window in Siebel Tools.
4. Make changes in the Workflow (e.g., change default value of a Process Property) and save the changes.
5. Run the Simulator again (with Siebel dedicated client still open).
Result: Observe that changes are not shown in the Simulator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document