CTRL+S CALENDAR ISSUE: SBL-UIF-00299 AND SBL-DAT-00474
(Doc ID 2352387.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.11 [IP2016] to 16.19 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MVG Applet for Contact does not set the Primary Contact and this creates error:
3. On Action BC modify the "Non-Owner Read Only Flag" calculated value to "N"
4. Compile the changes
5. In Siebel AOM, go to HI Activity Calendar View and press New button (+)
6. On eCalendar Detail Applet open Employee pick applet, associate two more
employees and press OK.
7. Add a comment in the Comments field and press CTRL+S
8. Error is shown: The selected record has been modified by another user since it was retrieved. Please continue (SBL-DAT-00523)
9. Press OK to continue
10. Write again a comment in the Comments field and press CTRL+S
11. Error is shown: SBL-UIF-00299: Wrong field values or value types detected in field Comments. Please re-enter your field values. If you need additional assistance, please refer to the documentation. SBL-DAT-00474: Invalid operation while not in update mode
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document