CTRL+S CALENDAR ISSUE: SBL-UIF-00299 AND SBL-DAT-00474
(Doc ID 2352387.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.11 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.11 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
When attempting to ,
Mvg applet for Contact does not set the Primary Contact and this creates error
Wrong Field Values Detected in Contacts
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Tools lock eCalendar Detail Applet
2. In Server Script on PreCanInvoke Method add the following code to activate CTRL+S on the applet:
3. On Action BC modify the "Non-Owner Read Only Flag" calculated value to "N"
4. Compile the changes
5. In Siebel AOM, go to HI Activity Calendar View and press New button (+)
6. On eCalendar Detail Applet open Employee pick applet, associate two more
employees and press OK.
7. Add a comment in the Comments field and press CTRL+S
8. Error is shown: The selected record has been modified by another user since it was retrieved. Please continue (SBL-DAT-00523)
9. Press OK to continue
10. Write again a comment in the Comments field and press CTRL+S
11. Error is shown: SBL-UIF-00299: Wrong field values or value types detected in field Comments. Please re-enter your field values. If you need additional assistance, please refer to the documentation. SBL-DAT-00474: Invalid operation while not in update mode
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use CTRL + S to save calendar activities
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document