IP17 - How is the "Inspect" function behaving with browser scripts?
(Doc ID 2359629.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IP17 Workspace 'Inspect' causes application to show blank screen for other users
Observed that on inspect & deliver, application looks for a new folder name but the SRF folder in D:\Siebel\IP17_AI\applicationcontainer\webapps\siebel remains the same (unchanged).
Inspect Should not cause blank page.
0. Create a workspace and add a browser script under one of the Applets.
1. Login to application
2. Click on the workspace icon and select the workspace created ( the one under Edit )
3. Click open and inspect
4. Navigate to the location where the BS should be triggered ( again here is a different behavior because I do not get the blank page )
5. Check console log:
FOLDER: GET https://[machine]/siebel/srf1_444/bscripts/all/applet_sis_account_list_applet.js 404 ()
6. Create folder and copy scripts inside
7. Refresh UI and check that the pop-up is triggered > OK
STEPS | NAVIGATION:
Now, for the customer replicating steps:
1. Login to Tools
2. Create a new workspace
3. Make changes to "SIS Account List Applet":
- Inactivated New Record functionality
4. Exit Tools
5. Left the Application logged in > so I logged out and then went to step #6.
6. Login to application
7. Click on the workspace icon and select the workspace created above.
8. Click open and inspect
9. Check that the changes are loaded on the UI.
10. Go to the context where the BS should be triggered
11. The pop-up is not shown, and the console log displays error that the BS location is not found. There is no need for the F5 press.
FOLDER: https://[machine]/siebel/srf6553709_444/bscripts/all/applet_sis_account_list_applet.js 404 ()
12. For testing purposes create the new folder and copy the BS inside
13. Refresh UI
14. Pop-up is displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document