Field Value Updated Through Pick Map Got Reverted After TBUI Next Button Click
(Doc ID 2361105.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Sales - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] version, Task Based UI
Updated field value reflected with predefault value after clicking on TBUI next button to navigate to next view
Updated field value should display latest update field value after clicking on TBUI next button to navigate to next view
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Provide predefault value(Test SR) for *Abstract* field under *Service Request* BC
2. Add *Abstract* field in *Service Request* BC *Account* field pick map as below
Field Name : Abstract
Pick list Field :
3. Create *SR Form Applet* and display Abstract,Account fields in UI
4. Create two task views
A) Task View 1 will display the applet to allow user to edit the field value
B) Task View 2 to Display the SR Form Applet in summary view
5. Create TBUI with below steps
Start --> Siebel Operation insert step(Service Request BC) --> Task View 1 --> Task View 2 --> End
6. Publish and activate the Task
7. Launch task and observe that *Abstract* field will display *Test SR* predefault value
8. Now pick Account using account pick applet
After this step Abstract field value will be updated as Blank because of configured pick map.
9. Click on Next button
TBUI will take user to Task View 2 and Abstract field value will display as *Test SR* again
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document