List Applet Do Not Resize On Browser Window Resize Event After Popup/pick/MVG Applet Closed
(Doc ID 2367113.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.17 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.18 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
List applet do not resize on browser window resize event after popup/pick/MVG applet closed
When user changes browser window dimensions or using scale after closing Popup or Pick or MVG applet on view, where there are one or more list applets, the List applet width do not changes.
After changing windows scale back to 100% list applet should have normal size on all window width
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to the Siebel (Field Service).
2) Navigate to Service screen , Service Request list view.
3) Make window's scale as 150-200%
4) Open 'Owner' pick applet at bottom form applet
5) Close pick applet
6) Change back window's scale to 100%
7) Verify top service request list applet
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document