Caching Of Data From Calculated Field
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.11 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. They have a field on Service Request Detail Applet that is initially grayed-out.
2. Upon clicking a custom button, a Business Service runs and fetched the data from EBC and populates this field.
3. Modifying the data on this field and saving it results in the updated data written to EBC.
4. When the User is in a View that has a List and Form Applet (with this particular field), clicking custom button on each record, fetches and populates the data correspondingly.
5. When the User navigates to another record of the same View and returns to the original record, the previously retrieved data on this field still exists.
6. Due to customer's internal security concerns, they would like to understand where the retrieved data for each of those records resides.
While staying on the same View, when user navigates from one record to another, is the data retrieved (cached on) from server or is it cached on the browser?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms