Clone Of Web Template eCfgProductSingleJS.swt Does Not Work Even With No Changes
(Doc ID 2369737.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.11 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.11 [IP2016] version, Order Management
When copying the web Template eCfgProductSingleJS.swt in the custom folder and renaming it, without even performing any change in the web Template structure, group items are not displayed correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Reproduced in vanilla with following steps:
1. Copy web Template "eCfgProductSingleJS.swt" in Custom folder of WEBTEMPL folder of the client installation, and rename it to be differentiated.
2. In the application, create the entry to refer to this web Template in the Product theme section.
3. Create a product with user interface using base them "SIS OM base Theme With Auto Pricing JS" and Product Theme created in step 2.
4. Add 2 or more Groups using web Template "Standard Group Theme OUI" containing each at least 1 group item using web templates "Check Box with Price JS" or "Check Box with Price Multi Level JS"
5. Validate the product to open eConfigurator: the first item can be selected, but the second and further items are not properly selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document