Siebel Oracle90 Driver Error Installing Siebel Mobile Web Client
(Doc ID 2371595.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.2 [IP2017] and later
Siebel eCommunications - Version 16.18 [IP2016] to 16.18 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.2 [IP2017] version, ADM - App. Deployment Manager
When attempting to install Siebel mobile client, the following error occurs.
"CONFIGSYSDSN: Unable to create a data source for the 'Siebel Oracle90' driver: The setup routines for the Oracle90 ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 126: The specified module could not be found. (%CLIENT_HOME%\bin\seor827s.dll). with error code -2147467259"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable the HandHeld Component Groups for Siebel Mobile Applications
2. Set Up the Disconnected Mobile Synchronization Component Group
3. Assign Responsibilities to Siebel Mobile Application Views
4. Set Up Selective Retrieval for Siebel Mobile Application Views
5. Configure Object Definitions for Siebel Mobile Applications
6. Configure Siebel Mobile Application Settings
7. Configure the Mobile Node for Siebel Mobile Application Users
8. Run Database Extract for Siebel Mobile Application Users
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document