The Patchset 19 For Siebel Innovation Pack 2016 Does Not Resolve Bug 27049835: PDQs in Calendar View Do Not Refresh Values to Display Current Records
(Doc ID 2372913.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 16.18 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.19 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
It was reported that Patchset 19 for Siebel Innovation Pack 2016 does not resolve <bug:27049835>.
<Bug:27049835> appears fixed in 16.19 version, so it should resolve the issue reported
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch application using Open UI.
2. Go to view Calendar > Action List.
Screen: eCalendar Screen
View: CS CG HI Activity Calendar View
Business Object: Action
Applet: CS CG Activity HI Calendar Applet; Applet: CS CG Activity List
Applet With Navigation;
Business Components: BusComp: Action; BusComp: Action Copy;
3. Create an Activity and pick an Account.
4. Change Calendar to week view.
4. Drag and drop the Activity into the Calendar.
5. Drill down on the Calendar activity.
6. In the Detail view, click on Start Visit and End Visit:
Result: the Activity status changes to Done.
7. Go back to the Calendar > Action List view : the Activity is in the
9. In the predefined query picklist, select the "My uncompleted activities" PDQ.
Nothing changes, the activity still display. (Activity should not Display
since its status is Done). The PDQ does not fresh the data, as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document