Unable Enter Records In Intersection Table On Newly Created Records
(Doc ID 2373548.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel 16.5 users are unable to add record to an intersection table automatically including setting Pre-Default Value for record
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created new intersection table, CX_SRVREQ_POSTN, with 2 additional columns POSTN_ID and SRV_REQ_ID
2) On S_SRV_REQ table I created new column to store primary position id, column name: X_PR_POSTN_ID
3) New field in BC Service Request named Assigned To position Id, with column X_PR_POSTN_ID
4) Created new Link Service Request/Position, M:M using Intersection table created before
5) Created new MVG through MVG wizard. -> MVG Link I created have following properties: Auto Primary: Default, Dest BC: Position, Dest Link: Service Request/Position, Primary ID Field: Assigned To Position Id
6) Then exposed MVG Fields and Assigned To Position Id field on Service Request Detail Applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document