Bulk Request Exceptions Handling for Non-existent Components is not Working as per Bookshelf
(Doc ID 2374618.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.4 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Attempting to delete or update a component that does not exist in the asset when using Bulk Request results in a order with status complete and not exception is captured.
Attempting to delete or update a component that does not exist in the asset when using Bulk Request should result in an exception.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Administration - Product and create the below structure:
|_ SP_A (default card 1)
|_ SP_B (default card 1)
|_ SP_C (default card 0)
2. Create new promotion PROMOTION_A
3. Add the above product into promotion
|_ ROOT_PRODUCT_A (default card 1)
4. Go to Order Sales and create a new order with above promotion
5. Set a Service Id for promotion and root product
6. Create assets for Line Items from order:
7. Go to Bulk Request
Type = Modify
Child Type = Service Id
Service Id = root product Service Id
Action Code = Delete
Base Product = ROOT_PRODUCT_A
Component Product=SP_C (non-existent in the Asset)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document