Querying Using Jaws Using IE browser Doesn't Navigate Through the Picklist Values
(Doc ID 2376063.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.10 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a query using JAWS software and IE , user is not able to select values from drop down of list applet
It is expected that selection of values from the drop-down list should be allowed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install JAWS 18 version and open it
2. Open public sector application 16.18 version
3. Navigate to Cases screen , My cases list
4. Initiate a query
5. Push TAB until you arrive to Status picklist field.
6. When opening the field , Jaws read correctly the number of existent values and instruct user to use the down arrow to select a value
7. Using the down arrow, application does not browse through the picklist values
8. The same issue is reproducible for Case type picklist, while the substatus is working fine
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document