MVG Applet is not Displayed Properly on UCM Object Manager
(Doc ID 2386064.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.18 [IP2016] to 18.4 [Release V16 to V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.18 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
After Upgrade from Siebel CRM application 8.1 to 16.18 version (UCM Object Manager), customer detected that MVG applets are not displayed properly when there a large number of available records to be selected.
Issue can be replicated in "Personal Address" of the Contact Form Applet.
When the MVG applet is opened, it seems that there is a light gray static frame that strikes through the record information
When various records are selected, it seems that OK button is not accessible
The same issue has been detected with the User responsibility MVG applet.
Login to UCM application
1. Navigate to Contacts List Applet;
2. Try to modify "Personal Address" field;
3. The MVG open and should have around 15 records;
4. The OK button appears incomplete once that more records are moved in right applet.
5. Also a frame border can be seen in both applets (left and right);
Same issue can be observed in User responsibility MVG applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!