Missing Fields in Clinical Trip Report
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Clinical - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clinical Trip Report display blank values for "SDV Required" , #CRF Pages and "Page number to" fields
Clinical Trip Report should display the content of the "SDV Required" , #CRF Pages and "Page number to" fields when data is present in these fields.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
A. Perform necessary actions in SMC in order to include eclinical application in the Deployed profile ( only in IP17)
B. Integrate Siebel with BI Publisher
C. Login to Siebel and navigate to Administration -> BI Publisher Reports->Standard templates. Query for Clinical Trip Report , then push Upload.
Steps for reproducing the issue in eclinical application:
1.Create internal product of type Compound ( Siebel Life Sciences Guide >Managing Products for Life Sciences >Defining Internal Products )
2. Create program ,with application ( from Administration Clinical ->Programs)
3. Create a protocol, added protocol versions ( from Administration Clinical-> Protocols)
4. Create visit templates ( from Administration Clinical -> Visit Templates)
5. Create more versions for the subject visit template , then for one of the versions create two visits templates ( screening, re-screening). Make
sure to set the "SDV Required" field to checked, and add some values in the #CRF Pages and "Page number to" fields.
6. After visit creations , approve the template version.
7. Create a site (from Site Management -> Protocol Site List view). Select for the site the version template containing the two visites: screening and re-screening.
8. Added a subject for the site ( drill down on site -> select Subjects ). Make sure to complete the Informed Consent Date and select the version and the date.
9. Click Apply versions to selected subject.
10.Create a site visit ( from Site management -> Site visits) , drill down on visit start.
11. Select sub view "Case Report Form Tracking" , then use the Add scheduled button to add the two visits from template: screening and re-screening.
12. Check that "SDV Required" field is checked, and the #CRF Pages and "Page number to" have values in them ( as defined in the template)
13. Return to Site management -> Site visits and click on Reports icon.
14. Select "Clinical Trip Report" then submit the report.
15. Click on My reports, and open the generated report after status is set to Success.
16. Check the "SDV Required" , #CRF Pages and "Page number to" fields. There are not filled in the report , even if the database fields contains values.
The issue is reproducible also on IP17.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms