Audit Trail for Service Request Does Not Capture Old and New Values for Child Associate Activity Plan Actions
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Audit Trail does not capture the Old and New Values for child records for the Associate Operation.
In Service Request BC Audit Trail, the child Buscomp Associates are not populating the Old and New Values in the Service Request Audit Trail View.
1. Launch application.
2. Define Audit Trail on Service Request with Child Buscomps for Action and Activity Plan.
3. Press Update Audit Cache button.
4. Go to Service Request.
5. Add an Activity Plan (template) that populates template Activities for the Service Request.
6. Go to Audit Trail.
Observe the following:
- Old and New Values for child records are blank
- Activities (created from the template) were not captured when a new template was added to the Service Request.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms