Thread Bar Context Is Reset When Call Is Established And Refreshes The Action List Applet
(Doc ID 2393010.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CTI - Version 22.214.171.124.14 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.14 [IP2014] version, CTI
After the user drill down on Account/Prospect record in custom view My Account Contact List View the thread bar on the top show the record selected and user is now on Account Briefing View. After that the user highlight the phone number field and execute an outbound call.
The corresponding CTI event log is trigger and creates a Call - Outbound activity record and the list applet Account Activity List Applet get refreshed since the Event Log has the parameter Display = TRUE.
But at this point the thread bar information disappears in the left top corner of Siebel Application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel
2. Navigate to view My Account Contact List View
3. Drill down on a account and user is redirect to Account Briefing View. The thread bar show up in the left top corner of Siebel Application
4. Select the phone number in the contact phone field
5. Click on Make Call button on the CTI Toolbar he call is executed.
6. A Call - Outbound record is created in Account Activity List Applet and the applet get refreshed to show the new activity created by the event log
7. The thread bar information disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document