Migration Pre Requisites For Siebel On AWS
(Doc ID 2393548.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.17 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is currently on Siebel IP 14.17 version on a Windows 2012 R2 platform along with Oracle DB version 126.96.36.199.
They are currently planning an effort to upgrade our Siebel application to higher version mostly IP17 along with an option to explore Siebel on premise setup to be migrated to AWS cloud.
As per certification Siebel IP 17 is supported with AWS/Azure cloud services.
1. Are current Siebel Application and Oracle Database licenses supported for a Siebel migration on to an AWS cloud instance?
2. Does the current support / pricing from Oracle remain as is even when Siebel is migrated to AWS?
3. Would Oracle provide implementation / post implementation support related to Siebel issues with AWS?
4. Is there any specific documentation from Oracle on such an implementation of Siebel on AWS?
5. Anything else we as customers need to know to take this initiative forward?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document