Migration Pre Requisites For Siebel On AWS
(Doc ID 2393548.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.17 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an effort to upgrade Siebel IP 14.17 on Windows 2012 R2 platform and Oracle Database 126.96.36.199 to higher version, mostly IP 2017 along with an option to explore Siebel on premise setup to be migrated to AWS cloud, there are following questions:
1. Are current Siebel Application and Oracle Database licenses supported for a Siebel migration on to an AWS cloud instance?
2. Does the current support / pricing from Oracle remain as is even when Siebel is migrated to AWS?
3. Would Oracle provide implementation / post implementation support related to Siebel issues with AWS?
4. Is there any specific documentation from Oracle on such an implementation of Siebel on AWS?
5. Anything else we as customers need to know to take this initiative forward?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document