Records Removed from PDQ after F9 and Scripts Updated the Field Used in the PDQ
(Doc ID 2393606.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 16.18 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.18 [IP2016] version, Siebel VB / eScript / COM
After upgraded from IP16 PS7 to IP16 PS18 + QF27348916, Records are dropping out of PDQ
When working on Leads, the agents use a PDQ based on Quality
When they use the F9 function to send out an email, the process creates an Activity. Once the Activity is created, the Quality is removed.
In the PS7 environment, the record remains in the view after the F9 email is sent.
After upgraded to PS18, the record gets removed from the view once the F9 email is sent. Like the PDQ is getting refreshed. The record should remain in the view so the agents can continue to work it.
Th PDQ should not refresh.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Case where PDQ does not get refreshed:
(modify a field that the PDQ uses through the UI)
1) run pdq that gets records where Type = Call
2) Modify the Type field from Call --> Email
3) Save the record (Ctrl+S) and the pdq does not refresh. The record still remains visible on the applet.
Case where PDQ gets refreshed:
(modify a field that the PDQ uses through a script)
1) run PDQ that gets records where Type = Call
2) run F9 --> Sends out an email and creates an activity
3) a script on the Comm BC runs and removes the value in the Type Field from Call --> null
4) F9 applet closes and the record is now removed from the applet.
The behavior is reproduced this issue in all browsers. Chrome, Firefox & IE.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot maintain the context of the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!