Siebel Open UI Accessibility Issue: <ul> Markup Missing For Top Menu.
(Doc ID 2399533.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.5 [IP2014] version, Client Functionality
Siebel Open UI Accessibility Issue:
- Markup Missing for Top Menu.
- EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
- Markup shouldn't be missing
- Tools Used: Siebel IP 17.5 Sample DB, JAWS 2018, Internet Explorer Version 11
- Download JAWS 2018 - http://jaws2018.vfo.digital/180278JA45TX/J2018.1802.78enu-x64.exe
- 1. Open Sample FINS application
- 2. Navigate to Opportunities Screen
- 3. Navigate to Opportunities List Applet
- 4. The top navigation menu (containing File, Edit, View, Navigate, Query, etc.) are missing the
- markup. (Please see the attached screenshot.It can be seen
- elements present for each of these menu items but not the overarching
- . This is not currently causing an
- issue for JAWS users , but it could be problematic for other users.
- BUSINESS IMPACT
- The issue has the following business impact:
- Due to this issue, customer has to be 508 compliant.
- When list markup is present, it must be correct. Currently the parent items (File, Edit, etc.) are not included in the list markup, which is incorrect. The parent items (File, Edit, etc.) should be list items and then their sub-items (Create Bookmark, Print Preview, etc.) should be nested under the appropriate parent list item. Currently the parent/child relationship is not defined in the list markup, which is why this fails for Success Criteria 1.3.1.
- if you inspect the source code. There are
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document