Product Import From Dev To Test Removes The Organization
(Doc ID 2399566.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Product Configurator - Version 15.12 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.12 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Product Import from Dev to Test Removes the Organization in customized environment
- The imported product on Test/Preprod environment should have Organization="Orange Data"
- The imported product onTest/Preprod environment has Organization = "" and BU_ID='No Match Row Id' in S_PROD_INT
[ Organization is NULL and S_PROD_INT.BU_ID = 'No Match Row Id' ]
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Products are created in the Dev Environment and moved to Test/Preprod by using Workspace Projects.
I. On Dev Environment
1. Login with a user that has an Active Position in organization ="Orange Data".
2. Create a new product (the product will have its organization set to "Orange Data").
3. Create a new Workspace Project.
4. Add the newly created product to this new Workspace Project.
5. Export the Workspace Project to a file (ISS_XYZ...)
II. On Test/Preprod Environment:
1. Login with a user that has an Active Position in organization="Orange Data"
(the row Id of Orange Data in test environment is different from the row id of Orange Data in dev environment).
2. Create a Workspace Project.
3. Import the product file into this Workspace Project.
4. Query the imported product
RESULTS: The imported product onTest/Preprod environment has Organization = "" and BU_ID='No Match Row Id' in S_PROD_INT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document