Attachments Last Modified Date is set to Current Date after Downloading
(Doc ID 2402078.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 [IP2013] version, Client Functionality
Siebel attachments Last modified date is changing to current system date after downloading to the local computer drive.
The expectation is that the locally saved file should maintain the Last Modified Date from Siebel.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to an Account with an attachment
- Note the Modified Date/Time listed in the Siebel screen
- Download attachment to PC (i.e, C:\Documents)
- When download completes the Modified Date of the newly downloaded file is the current Date/Time of when it was downloaded not the prior date shown in the Siebel screen
- Note that the Last Modified Date is maintained correctly in Siebel after the download in Siebel. However the Date on the locally saved file is the current date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!