Child BC Record Is Not Getting Refresh While Navigating Between Detail View Tabs
(Doc ID 2403941.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.7 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.7 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality
View is not getting refresh while navigating between the views
When any value was updated from Backend/ Integration/ External application (eService), navigating next to active detail view and come back to previous detail view, in this case child BC record is not getting refreshed , Users has to do explicit refresh to get the updated values.
modified data should be reflected in detail view child business component record while navigating between different detail view tabs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel HI/OUI Application and Navigate to Service Request Detail View(Activities present as child BC)
2. Login to SI application and navigate to Same Service request View
3. Update the Activity Description field value
4. Now Navigate to Some other detail view tab and come back to SR Activities detail view
Observation :- Updated activity field value not reflected in Open UI/HI Application
1. If we navigate any detail view in which we have SR BC as child BC and come back to SR Activities detail view then updated field value reflected properly(example : More Info detail view)
tried following option but still facing the same issue :-
A. Disabled the view layout caching in entire application
B. Disabled bookmarks in entire application
C. Cache Data False on SR BC
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the updated data on view navigation second time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!