Wrong Calendar Data Refresh when Gantt Applet is Visible
(Doc ID 2404952.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 16.18 [IP2016] to 18.5 [Release V16 to V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customer changes the start date for an activity in Calendar Detail this value changes back to initial value. After Siebel refreshes the value is displayed correct.
The issue is only reproducible with FINS object manager, not with other applications ( e.g callcenter, sales)
When customer changes the start date for an activity in Calendar Detail, this value should remain as it was set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login, click to calendar screen (view: HI Activity Calendar View, applet: Activity HI Calendar Applet)
2. Click in the calendar to add a new activity (lets say to 12:00), name it "test"
3. Drill down to this test activity, Siebel navigates to this view: eCalendar Detail View, applets: Applet: eCalendar Detail Applet; Applet: Calendar GanttChart OUI Applet
4. Note that the start date of the test activity is:12:00, and the end date is: 12:30
5. Modify start date (or end date, same happens) to 12:30
6. Step off from the start date field to any other field on the same applet
7. A few seconds later the Siebel refreshes the applet and set the start date back to 12:00 automatically
8. In the background a writerecord event occured, which saves the activity with start date 12:30, so if log off and on again, the test action will start at 12:30.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document